Bakersfield CA Injury and Illness Prevention Program
We offer written programs for agriculture, oil, manufacturing, construction, medical, restaurant and retail industries.
California Safety Training Corporation in Bakersfield, CA serves customers nationwide with an annual Injury and Illness Prevention Program. As of July 1, 1991, the state of CA has required employers to have this program. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration now also requires this nationwide. The Injury and Illness Prevention Program is written with the client, not for the client. It is very site specific. All employers must have and implement this plan. Employers are required under these regulations to:
- Establish a management system and assign specific responsibilities
- Communicate with employees the hazards and mitigation techniques
- Put a system into place to assure employees comply with Safe Work Practices (Codes of Safe Practices)
- Perform periodic workplace evaluations and create a system to minimize or eliminate safety hazards
- Conduct accident and near-miss investigations
- Create and implement procedures to correct unsafe or unhealthy jobsite conditions
- Provide for safety and health training and instruction
- Create a recordkeeping and documentation system
At California Safety Training Corporation, we serve agriculture, oil, manufacturing, construction, medical, restaurant, and retail industries throughout CA. In business since 1985, our English/Spanish bilingual staff has been motivating employees to a heightened level of awareness in order to encourage them to use the practical safety principles that we teach.
Our dedicated, educated, and practiced instructors at California Safety Training Corporation in Bakersfield, CA have the proven ability to adjust the Injury and Illness Prevention Program to the needs and abilities of the students, and continually educate to a higher level of proficiency. We cross train our staff to ensure updated and consistent delivery of the curriculum. Contact us today to learn more.
Contact California Safety Training Corporation Today
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you soon.